PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Vitamin C Sunscreen SPF50 With Double UV Protection | 50g e/ 1.7oz.
Neutriherbs Vitamin C Sunscreen is enriched with multi-protection essence, VITAMIN E and VITAMIN C, an antioxidant that also helps anti-dullness. Vitamin C Sunscreen guards against UVA and UVB rays without any chalky or sticky residue. Furthermore, this fast-absorbing formula protects skin from signs of premature aging, leaving you with a more luminous, younger and healthier complexion. Ideal for daily use to hydrate and protect, leaving the skin with a healthy glow.
- VITAMIN C: Protects the skin from environmental stress with its antioxidant properties.
- CENTELLA ASIATICA: Improves moisture-retention in the skin, and soothes skin.
- VITAMIN E: Protects skin from free radicals and signs of premature aging.
- Double UV protection SPF 50 PA++++: Blocks UVA and UVB simultaneously for protecting the skin.
- Solution for improving skin: Gives an improvement of skin tone and UV protection.
- Feels clean & light: Goes on easily and absorbs instantly for an invisible, weightless feel on your skin.
- Leaves a non-shiny finish: The oil-free formula leaves a non-greasy, matte finish so your skin is shine-free.
- Won’t clog pores: PABA-free and non-comedogenic.
Neutriherbs Vitamin C Sunscreen SPF50 delivers effective protection and against UVA and UVB rays that goes on clear and without leaving a greasy feel on the skin This Vitamin C Sunscreen SPF50 smooth formula includes Panthenol to moisturize while VITAMIN E and VITAMIN C, which helps anti-oxidant and anti-dullness, it can brighten your skin for a more luminous complexion. The non-greasy, fragrance-free, alcohol-free formula is suitable for all skin types.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW