PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Brightening And Lightening Skin Face Cream For Dark Skin | 50g/pc
Neutriherbs lightening skin face cream provides a multi-faceted approach to lightening skin and to the prevention of dark spots and dull skin and achieves results quickly. It supports the process of natural surface cell turnover and visibly reduces dullness & dark spots. It improves the look of your skin’s tone, texture, and fine lines for lighter, more even-looking skin.
Diminishes dark spots
Smoothens skin texture
- Brings a fast result of lightness and whitening within 2 weeks.
- Symwhite 377 (Phenylethyl Resorcinol): a new whitening agent that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity. It is also one of the best tyrosinase inhibitors.
- Ceramide: Rebuild and restore the protective barrier of the skin to retain moisture, improve visible signs of aging, and block environmental damage.
- Vitamin C: protects against free radical damage, and evens skin tone. (Protect skin from damaging free radicals originating from UV exposure.)
- Glabridin: It is a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase, it regulates melanin synthesis, having powerful depigmenting and brightening effects while fading hyperpigmentation or even skin tone.
The texture of lightening skin face cream is featherlight to the touch while still being rich in potency. The Lightening Skin Face Cream melts instantly into the skin, bringing immediate radiance and glow. The skin is left ultra-smooth, perfectly glowing to reflect light.
How To Use Lightening Skin Face Cream
Clean your face, apply a small amount of cream onto your face and neck, and gently massage in upward, circular motions, until the cream is completely absorbed. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW