NEUTRIHERBS® Eyelash Growth Serum
NEUTRIHERBS® Eyelash Growth Serum 5ml /pc
Neutriherbs Eyelash Growth Serum targets both eyelashes and eyebrows and helps you with the appearance of your eyes without the use of harsh chemicals.
It is formulated with the combination of D-Panthenol, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4, Amino Acids, nourishing and moisturizing in the lash line and eyebrows, boosts the length and thickness of eyelashes & eyebrows.
Neutriherbs has utilized all-natural compounds and vitamins to increase lash fullness, brow thickness, and overall follicle health and strength.
Eyelash serum Features:- FDA registered formula
- No sulfates, hormones, pigment, fragrance
- Biotechnol Tripeptide-1
Biotechnol Tripeptide-1 is a peptide that targets the main cause of hair loss and provides protective properties to the hair follicle.
Panthenol makes the eyelash stronger and prevents damage
- Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4
Myristoyl Pentapeptide-4 provides a huge improvement in the length of eyelashes?
- Amino Acids
Amino Acids have an enormous effect on eyelash growth. It is another anti-oxidant which has been shown to reduce eyelash loss.
Completely ingredients list:
AQUA, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, MYRISTOYL PENTAPEPTIDE-4, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, PANTHENOL, NIACINAMIDE, MALUS DOMESTICA FRUIT WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, MANNAN, POLYSORBATE 20, PROPANEDIOL, ARGININE, CAPRYLHYDROXAMIC ACID, PEG/PPG-14/7 DIMETHYL ETHER, CARBOMER, XANTHAN GUM, LECITHIN, DISODIUM EDTA, CHLORPHENESIN, PHENOXYETHANOL.
How to use:- Apply on clean face before applying makeup
- Eyelids and lashes should be completely clean and dry
- Dip the brush once per eye and wipe off any excess product from the brush before applying
- Apply along the upper lash line or over the brow area
- Blot the extra serum to not leak into the eyes
- Recommended use is twice per day
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse well with water and seek medical attention if irritation persists.
- Keep out of reach of the child
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After