PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
2/pcs wraps, 4pcs/sachets
Neutriherbs Detox Body Wraps is ideal for home treatments of problem areas, which is developed in light of a powerful and botanical detoxifying formula, weight loss wraps can be applied on arms, thighs, shoulders, stomach, and hips.
Detox Body wrap benefits:
- Lose inches in just 1 hour
- Slim & contour in the privacy of your home
- Target up to 5 areas on your body
- Detoxes smoothes and softens the skin
VOLCANIC SOIL, DIATOMACEOUS EARTH, BENTONITE, PAULLINIA CUPANA FRUIT EXTRACT, HEDERA HELIX EXTRACT, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE(VITAMIN E), PARFUM
How To Use
- Boil a kettle of water.
- Open the wraps and put them in a bowl. Set aside the clips. Pour the boiling water into the bowl enough to cover the bandages and let it soak for 15-20 minutes.
- Open one sachet(30g) of the powder and pour it into another bowl, mix with 1 teaspoon of warm water. Stir rigidly until a smooth clay form.
- Apply clay on desired area. Gently wring out excess water from the soaked bandages so they are not dripping.
- Place wrap firmly but comfortably around the area where the clay was applied. Do not over tighten as it may restrict circulation or become uncomfortable. When you have reached the end of the wrap, simply secure by the provided clips.
- Once done wrapping, it is very important to keep the area warm. For the best results, place a warm towel or cling wrap over the treated area.
- Leave on skin for one hour.
- Unwrap and wipe off excess clay. There is no need to shower.
- Wash bandages with warm water and dry on medium heat
It is recommended that you measure the area to be treated before and after the use of the detox body wraps to see the results.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW