Gradual Self Tanning Lotion For Sunshine Glow
Gradual Self Tanning Lotion For Sunshine Glow | 85g/2.99 oz.
Neutriherbs gradual self tanning lotion gives your face that beach glow without the need to leave your home. Our vegan, cruelty-free, and natural formula lets you build your tan one layer at a time to get your ideal level of bronze without any of those nasty streaks, blotches, or dark spots. Meanwhile, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera will infuse your skin with moisture, strengthen the skin barrier, enhancing shine, elasticity, and youthful glow to the skin.
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): binds the amino terminal of epidermal proteins, giving the skin an orange-brown color 4-10 hours after application.
- oconut Oil: Effectively moisturizes skin, improving rough skin texture and protecting skin from dryness and regulates the secretion of the sebaceous gland to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Aloe Vera：Soothes and moisturizes skin while preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps to neutralize harmful free radicals and stops the oxidation of sebum (oil) due to its antioxidant effect. It also helps the skin to retain moisture and also helps to protect the skin barrier.
- Horse Chestnut Extract: has soothing, anti-irritant and toning properties on the skin.
- Sunshine Glow: Give your face the sunshine glow without leaving home.
- Fast-drying: Fast-drying, non-sticky & comfortable to wear all day.
- Won't Clog Pores: Formulated with non-pore blocking ingredients, providing a beautiful glow without any skin damage.
- No Nasty Streaks: No nasty streaks, blotches, or dark spots.
Step 1 : For an even, streak-free tan, ensure that your skin is clean, exfoliated, and dry prior to application.
Step 2 : Apply tanning lotion evenly onto face in a circular motion. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Step 3 : Use daily to achieve a year-round golden tan.
What's Different From Tanning Mousse?
- Super Nourishing
- Better for the face
- Better for dry, sensitive and more mature skin types
- No need to use a moisturizer as it is a combination of self-tanner and moisturizer.
- Recommend leaving the the tan on for 6 hours before taking a shower for the deepest, darkest tan.
- Recommend avoiding swimming for 4 - 8 hours after applying your tan to allow it to develop fully on your skin. Once your tan has developed you can swim, however chlorinated pools may result in your tan fading a little more quickly.
- Self tanning is a much safer alternative to spending time in the sun or in tanning beds. Exposure to UVA and UVB radiation can cause premature aging, including age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, frechkles and more. With enough time it can leave your skin looking tough and leathery. No way around it--self tanning is the best and safer way to go.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After