PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Neutriherbs® 0.3 Titanium Derma Roller For Starter and Sensitive Skin
This at-home facial tool stimulates a healthy glow with 0.30mm titanium micro-needles. Includes 1 comfort grip handle, 1 micro-needle roller, and plastic storage case. We recommend using our Neutriherbs serum after rolling for the best experience.
The Feature of Derma Roller
- High quality and safety. Quality meets European standards, with CE and ROHS two heavyweight certificates to ensure that the production quality is problem-free and meets the quality requirements of the EU.
- Safe product for home use, easy to use. Short 0.30 mm microneedles are non-invasive, safe for home use, painless and do not penetrate the living layer of the skin. Safe and professional quality treatment, convenient and comfortable at home.
- Medical titanium alloy gold needle, not easy to rust, environmentally friendly PC plastic handle.
- Perfect for skin improvement. Microneedles help exfoliate and improve the appearance of the skin, bringing a brighter look and smoother skin.
- The packaging of the derma roller is easy to carry and can be used when traveling.
- Golden combination - works great with essence!
- Reduce Wrinkles and Fine Lines
- Prevent Skin Discoloration
- Helps Improve Skin Texture
- For personal use only. Do not share your derma roller with others.
- Do not use the derma roller on injured areas or wounds on the body.
- If irritation occurs after using the derma roller, stop using it.
- Beware of metal allergy on the derma roller.
- Keep away from children.
- Give the microneedle roller frequently to kill the poison
- Do not use on skin with acne pimples (If you have acne or pimples on your skin, do not use the roller as it may aggravate your skin condition.)
- The second day of microneedling may be more red, depending on individual recovery and whether the operation is in place or not (bleeding is intensive and the operation is considered to be in place). From day 3 to day 7, depending on individual conditions, the skin will fall off, crust, or darken, this is because the old cells die, this is a normal phenomenon, the skin will become better after the molting stage.
- Before the healing of the pinhole, it is not recommended to wear makeup, as it will easily block the pinhole and cause inflammation.
- The cycle of microneedle operation should be at least 15 days apart. Depending on the individual's recovery, the next microneedling operation should be performed only after a week after the peeling is over and the pinholes have healed.
- Microneedling can also be performed on sensitive skin, and generally speaking, microneedling below 1.0mm is not a problem and will not make the skin more sensitive.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW