PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Salicylic Acid Serum For Acne Prone Skin | 30ml /1 fl oz.
With an enhanced formulation of 2% BHAs and Glycolic Acid, salicylic acid serum can stimulate cell renewal while fighting acne, blackheads, and whiteheads. Camellia Japonica and tea tree extracts soothe and calm redness and irritated skin.
- 2% Salicylic Acid+Glycolic Acid: visibly reduce the appearance of enlarged pores and oily skin, Banish blackheads, blemishes, and breakouts. Exfoliates dead skin cells while unclogging and clearing pores.
- Tea tree oil: natural plant compounds, has antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory effects and d.help reduce acne-causing bacteria.
- Camellia Japonica: have an anti-oxidative effect, removes oxygen-derived free radicals, and prevents acne and inflammation.
- Hyaluronic Acid: natural moisture factor that replenishes water to your skin and repairs damaged skin.
- Unclog Pores: Help to unclog pores and increase cell renewal, providing more clear and healthy-looking skin.
- Anti-bactericide: Anti-bactericide, improves acne and reduces inflammation, and prevents breakouts.
- Control oil: Control oil, repair skin and reduce spot possibility, making skin smooth and white.
- Shrink Pores: Effectively diminish inflammation, shrink pores, and improve skin resistance.
- Relieve Skin: Relieve the skin and assist to balance water and oil.
- Lock in moisture: Lock in moisture, and strengthen the natural skin protection barrier.
Please start out with salicylic acid serum every two or three days if you aren‘t using any other BHA products like a salicylic acid serum to see how your skin tolerates salicylic acid serum first. If you don’t notice any adverse effects then go to using salicylic acid serum 1-3 times a week or as needed for acne control.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
Tea tree oil
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW