The dermatologists have declared that sunscreen is really important. Nowadays when the ozone layer is depleting at an exponential rate, it would be foolish to get ready in the sun without sunscreen. So here we have 5 mistakes that you should not perform while utilizing sunscreen on your skin.
- Apply enough sunscreen:- First of all, you should apply sunscreen every day. You should not skip sunscreen from your skincare routine. Even if you are not a makeup person must. Mostly when we apply sunscreen our forehead, chin and a side portion of cheeks tend to get the larger portion of sunscreen. So, you need to make sure that the sunscreen on all your skin gets an even layer. Also, you want to smear sunscreen after every 2 hours.
- Mixing sunscreen with the different products:- Mixing sunscreen with the products like moisturizers, cleansers, and serums is a really bad idea. The products cab interface with the potency of the UV filters from the UV radiations. This can cause skin pores to get open which further causes skin damage and skin burn. Mixing can also affect the SPF it is recommended to use half a tablespoon of SPF but if you are mixing it with some other product it will reduce the SPF to 15. Also, you should not mix two different sunscreens. Mixing mineral sunscreen with chemical sunscreen can cause a chemical reaction. This chemical reaction can cause redness, inflammation, and irritation to the skin.
- Sunscreen with makeup:- You should apply sunscreen over the makeup. If you sense that sunblock can decay your makeup you can apply powdered sunscreen. This will enhance your glow. First of all, you should apply sunscreen as a base layer. Also, you should not apply makeup over wet sunscreen. You can also use the makeup setting spray with SPF.
- Checking the sunscreen you are using:- You must check the PA rating on the sunscreen before purchasing. You should also know your skin type. The best sunscreen for people with oily skin and acne pores would be the one that contains vitamin C, Vitamin E, and silica. You can choose a sunscreen with fragrance as well. Neutriherbs has the finest assortment of sunscreens for you. Our Vitamin C Sunscreen Cream SPF30 and Vitamin C Sunscreen Lotion SPF 50 are the best sunscreens with anti-dullness and antioxidant properties. You must check the expiry date before purchasing the sunscreen. Also see that the sunscreen should not have harmful ingredients and chemicals like oxybenzone, parabens, and PABA.
- Waiting for the right time to apply the sunscreen:- You don't have to wait for the right time to apply the sunscreen. Like you must also apply sunscreen if you are staying indoors. Even if you have to walk in sun for a few minutes you should have sunscreen on your body. It is important even on a cloudy or rainy day. Sunscreen is also important if you are using your electronic gadgets for a long period. This can protect your skin from damage from the radiation emitted from electronic gadgets.