It's crucial to know your skin type to find the ideal skincare regimen for you. Once you are aware of this, you can look for the ingredients and goods that are ideal and provide what you require.
A little lost and in need of assistance? We explain how to recognize your skin type and take advantage of it. When asked about their skin, many people say they have normal skin, but all skins are normal.
There are four main categories of skin: oily, mixed, dry, and sensitive. Do you wish to learn what it is? Do the following exercise!
1 Clean your face.
2 Wait 30 minutes without applying any product while allowing it to dry.
3 Examine and study your skin.
- Shiny, oily, and showing pores, oily skin
- Combination skin: Some areas have visible pores and dry and oily patches.
- Dry skin is tight, rough, and barely perceptible in its pores.
- Having irritations and redness, sensitive skin
It's time to learn everything there is to know about your skin type so you can achieve the best results!
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF OILY SKIN
- Shiny 'T-Zone': The famous T-zone of the face is located on the forehead, nose, and chin.
- enlarged pores
- black spots
- Oily feeling to the touch
- acne breakouts
CAUSES OF OILY SKIN
- bad nutrition
- Poor selection of cosmetics
- stress and anxiety
- Tea tree: Soothes the face, fights bacteria, and has antiseptic, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- AHA-BHA-PHA - They remove dead skin cells, act as sebum regulators, lessen the visibility of scars, seal pores, even out skin tone, and are potent anti-wrinkle agents.
- It improves radiance, encourages collagen production, strengthens the skin barrier, and calms. Vitamin C. In addition, it combats the imperfections left by pimples
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide reduces redness, controls oil production, and strengthens the skin's protective barrier. It is also depigmenting anti-wrinkle antioxidant
- Acne-curing green tea also controls sebum production and functions as an antioxidant to shield the skin from the elements.
ROUTINES FOR OILY SKIN TIPS
- Every morning and evening, wash your face.
- Include a tonic that contains acids like AHA, BHA, or PHA to perform a light exfoliation every day.
- Keep in mind to moisturize your skin frequently. Choose creams or emulsions with a light texture.
- It contains a serum with active components that control excessive sebum.
- Use non-comedogenic and oil-free products.
- Once a week, exfoliate your skin.
- Use clay masks as part of your routine.
WHAT SHOULD OILY SKIN NOT DO?
- Look for products that dry
- Not moisturizing the skin
- Use any sunscreen
- Using very aggressive cleaners
- Using exfoliants in scrub/physical format
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF COMBINATION SKIN
- Impurities and shine in the T zone
- drier cheeks
- enlarged pores
- Occasional pimples and blackheads
CAUSES OF COMBINATION SKIN
- hormonal changes
- stress and anxiety
RECOMMENDED INGREDIENTS FOR COMBINATION SKIN
- Niacinamide: Niacinamide has antioxidant and depigmenting properties, calms redness, controls fat production, enhances the skin's barrier function, and reduces wrinkles.
- Vitamin C: Enhances radiance, encourages collagen production, fortifies the skin's protective barrier, and calms.
- Salicylic Acid: Salicylic acid cleans and exfoliates pores, controls sebum production, lessens blackheads, lessens skin rash inflammation, and encourages antibacterial activity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A wrinkle, flaccidity, volume loss, and elasticity treatment.
- Green tea - Clears up acne and has antioxidant properties that shield the skin from the elements.
- Snail slime: Improves skin elasticity and firmness, reduces and prevents wrinkles, aids in removing acne scars, and stimulates cell renewal.
COMBINATION SKIN ROUTINE GUIDELINES
- Select a cleanser that removes oil from the skin without drying it out. Pick one, for instance, that contains ingredients like green tea that balance the skin.
- Try "multitasking," which involves using clay masks on oily areas.
- Selecting a vitamin C-containing serum will nourish and soothe the skin simultaneously.
- Select gel-formatted creams and sunscreens.
- Use comedogenic and oil-free products.
- Once a week, exfoliate your skin.
WHAT SHOULD COMBINATION SKIN NOT DO?
- Wash your face with hot water.
- Moisturize only dry areas.
- Treat the entire face as oily.
- Clean the skin more than twice a day.
- Touch your face with your hands.
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF DRY SKIN
CAUSES OF DRY SKIN
- wrong care
- Sudden changes in weather
- Expose it to high temperatures
RECOMMENDED INGREDIENTS FOR DRY SKIN
- Ceramides protect the skin by repairing and regenerating it to delay aging and avoid dryness.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A wrinkle, hydration, flaccidity, volume loss, and elasticity treatment.
- Vitamins B, C, D, and E – They help to retain moisture for a much longer period and prevent and lessen the signs of aging.
- Aloe Vera - Has moisturizing, calming, anti-itching, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant properties.
- Collagen - Collagen prevents wrinkles, moisturizes, and shields the skin from environmental aggressors.
ROUTINES FOR DRY SKIN TIPS
- Use gentle cleaners.
- Immediately after cleaning, moisturizes
- Use night masks to hydrate it at least once a week to boost it.
- Take a facial mist with you in your bathroom bag.
- before the cream, add an emulsion to boost hydration
- Invest in cream with a high amount of active moisturizing ingredients.
- Use makeup free of alcohol.
- Make sure to choose formulas that deeply nourish in addition to hydrating.
WHAT SHOULD DRY SKIN NOT DO?
- Take long hot showers
- Not using sunscreen
- Do not moisturize immediately after cleansing
MAIN CHARACTERISTICS OF SENSITIVE SKIN
- burning sensation
CAUSES OF SENSITIVE SKIN
- temperature changes
- cosmetic additives
RECOMMENDED INGREDIENTS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN
- Green tea and Centella Asiatica - Helps reduce inflammation and redness and have powerful antioxidant properties to shield the skin from environmental aggressors.
- Lactic acid is an effective cell renewer and is ideal for removing dead skin cells from the delicate dermis.
- Propolis has anti-inflammatory properties and strengthens the skin's natural barrier.
- Aloe Vera - Softens and calms the skin and is antiseptic and anti-inflammatory.
- Prebiotics and probiotics: Strengthen the skin barrier and improve the skin's immune system.
SUGGESTIONS FOR SENSITIVE SKIN CARE
- In the most delicate areas, use toning discs.
- Use calming masks made of natural materials.
- Ensure that the formula of your cleanser is suitable for your skin.
- Consider using creams and cosmetics made entirely of natural ingredients rather than those with alcohol or perfumes.
- Find the triggers.
WHAT SHOULD SURGICAL SKIN AVOID?
- using excessively aggressive products
- Put on a peel-off mask.
- excessive skin exfoliation
- Purchase cosmetics without examining their ingredients
- employ hot water
- being exposed to abrupt temperature changes
It will be much simpler to achieve fantastic results by utilizing your products' advantages now that you are fully aware of your skin type. And if you still have doubts, you can write to us, and we will be delighted to advise you!