Everyone is guilty of having a minimum of one bad habit. Whether it is smoking, overeating, taking excess coffee, eating too much pizza, alcohol, etc., believe it or not, your skin gets hits badly. As they say, too much of everything is bad, and your skin is the platform that displays the effect of the “badness.” Even as stopping these bad habits is pertinent for skin health, you will learn some skincare treatments that will act as a temporary solution as you practice adjusting your lifestyle.
Legend goes that Cleopatra used gold to keep her skin looking young and luminous. Since her time between 69BC and 30BC the precious metal has found its way into many skincare lines.
Do you know how 24 karat gold to keep your skin looking younger and more radiant? Let us look at the top 5 benefits of gold for skin care.
1. Wrinkles, Fine Lines, Spots Can Be Reduced:
Gold can activate the basal cells of the skin, which increases the elasticity of the skin. It thus reduces wrinkles, fine lines, blemishes, and marks on the skin, and will make you look younger.
2. Stimulates The Skin Cells:
Gold will increase the metabolism of skin cells and secretion of the waste. It helps to stimulate the cells and have a healthy skin.
3. Premature Aging Of The Skin Can Be Prevented:
Dryness of skin can lead to its premature aging. Use of gold can reduce the dryness of skin and helps in increasing the metabolic rate. This would prevent the skin from premature aging.
4. Gold Can Lighten The Complexion:
As we recollect history, it was rumored that one of the beauty regimes that Cleopatra followed was the use of gold. Cleopatra used a gold mask every night to enhance her complexion and keep her skin youthful, glowing and beautiful.
5. Collagen Depletion Is Slowed Down:
Collagen is naturally produced in your body which keeps the body flexible. It is responsible for giving smooth skin and shining hair. The collagen level in the body starts depleting from the age of 25 and this is when you notice the changes on your skin. Skin care with gold can slow down the depletion of collagen level in your skin cells.
There are plenty of antioxidant options out there that are effective. And you don't have to spend lots of money.
Still fancy gold-infused skincare? Shop our editors' picks below.
24K Gold Serum Benefits
- Deeply Hydrates and rejuvenates the skin
- Visibly improves skin's elasticity
- Prevents premature skin aging, reduces fine lines & wrinkles
- Boosts a more radiant complexion.
24k gold mask benefits：
- Anti-Wrinkle & Moisturizing
- Stimulate cells regeneration
- Increase fiber flexibility
24K gold mask benefits:
- Anti Wrinkle & Anti Aging
- Keep eye skin elastic
- Moisturizing & Nourishing
Want to know more about the anti-wrinkles eye patches? Click here...
24k gold skin mist benefits:
- Instantly nourishes the skin and revitalizes the skin .
- Hydrates and soothes skin, leaving the skin balanced and refreshed.
- Set makeup for a glowing and dewy finish.
- Alcohol-free, Paraben-free.