The secret of beautiful skins? Hydration! Hydration protects the skin while giving it a fresher appearance. Dehydrated skin has the epidermis that is more fragile and more sensitive to external elements such as wind, sun, heat or cold, which makes it drier and tighter, accelerating skin ageing. Moisturising your skin is an essential daily gesture, no matter your age or skin type, to offer you the best defence against the signs of ageing.
How to choose your moisturiser?
To provide the best hydration to the skin on your body, choosing your moisturiser is essential. Consisting of an aqueous phase to bring water to our skin and a nourishing oily phase to strengthen the hydrolipidic film and prevent water from evaporating, this body care is an essential step to integrate into your daily routine.
Therefore, it is interesting to transform this ritual into a moment of true well-being and relaxation. A soft texture that melts easily into the skin without leaving a greasy film, and a sweet, delicious and comforting aroma, will make this gesture a true moment of happiness to start or end the day.
Tips on applying your moisturiser
Once you have found your moisturising cream or oil, it is important to know the best methods to apply it properly. By following these tips, you will make your cream or milk more effective while giving you a gentle moment of relaxation:
- To enhance the effects of this treatment, exfoliation is essential. Freeing the skin of dead cells that clog the pores will allow the care to better integrate into the skin and be more effective.
- It is also important to choose a day cream and a night cream, the latter is often richer and more regenerating.
- Do not forget to apply thermal water on your skin after each shower or facial cleansing, to eliminate the lime present in the tap water.
- The serum increases the effects of your cream ten times. Therefore, apply a suitable serum after cleansing your skin, just before you moisturise.
- The second tip is to apply this beauty treatment right after showering or bathing. By leaving the body slightly damp, oils and moisturisers penetrate more easily.
- Finally, apply the treatment directly on the skin with a gentle massage so that the product penetrates well. This gesture will bring more efficiency, improve the texture of the skin and relax you at the same time.
- Choose natural body care. It is important to keep in mind that what we apply to the skin is assimilated by our body. It is for this reason that it is essential to pay attention to the ingredients and formulas used for our moisturisers.