Vitamin E Cream For Intense Nourishing Formula
Vitamin E Cream For Intense Nourishing Formula | 50g e/ 1.7 oz.
Neutriherbs Vitamin E Cream is made up of high-quality Vitamin E, Avocado Oil, Squalane, Vitamin B3 and Peptides for ultimate penetration.
This moisture-binding formula instantly hydrates to improve elasticity and firmness for a lifted look.
This hydrating and non-greasy vitamin e cream replenishes skin with essential moisture without clogging pores – helping to restore skin back to its natural beauty.
- VITAMIN E : Powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage in skin, helps nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- HYDROGENATED AVOCADO OIL: Soothes skin conditions, Prevents skin damage, Improves skin elasticity, Minimizes breakouts, Improves overall skin health and Prevents dry skin.
- NIACINAMIDE: Brighten your skin, enhance natural radiance to effectively combat dull, tried complexions.
- PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5: Help rebuild the dermal structure, ultimately contributing to an improved complexion and a more youthful appearance.
- SQUALANE: A natural moisturizer and leaves skin hydrated, supple, and luminous; Help improve the look of your skin’s texture— so you’ll be baby smooth! It’s light, breathable and non-comedogenic
- Up to 5% VE+ avocado oil, and a variety of antioxidants to give skin the best protection.
- 24 hours of long-lasting moisture, firmly lock water and fade dry lines.
- Safe and mild ingredients, pregnant women and breast mothers can use.
- Suitable for all skin types even sensitive skin Natural plant extract fragrance, faint scent.
- Easy to be absorbed, using vegetable oil extraction.
- Colour Free
- Leak-proof inner pad in case the cream gets on the lid.
- It contains high-quality Vitamin E. Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that may be effective at reducing UV damage to the skin. And vitamin E applied topically may help nourish and protect your skin from damage caused by free radicals.
- Our Vitamin E cream is mild and gentle and suitable for all skin types. In case somebody is allergic to some plant, such as aloe leaf extract, we suggest that you can test it by your hand, and discontinue use if redness or irritation occurs.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After