Super Booster Vitamin C Plus Brightening Serum (20% VC)
Super Booster Vitamin C Plus Brightening Serum (20% VC) | 30ml e/1 fl. Oz.
Neutriherbs Vitamin C Plus Serum features a synergistic antioxidant combination of 20% Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Ferulic Acid to enhance your skin's protection against environmental damage caused by free radicals. In addition to its protective antioxidant benefits, this formula improves signs of aging and photodamage for a younger appearance, while firming and brightening your complexion. Lastly, the natural herb Centella Asiatica enhances hydration and soothing benefits to instantly give skin its glow back.
* 20% Vitamin C serum is recommended for those who have used Vitamin C in their skincare routine before and want to increase the concentration for maximum benefits. It is also recommended for those who have normal to oily skin types.
It's important to note that everyone's skin is different, so it's best to start with a lower concentration and gradually work your way up to a higher concentration if needed.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines & crow’s feet.
- Provides robust antioxidant protection.
- Helps reverse the effects of aging and sun damage.
- Brightens dull complexions Corrects hyperpigmentation and discoloration
- Provides protection against environmental stressors
How to Properly Store a Vitamin C Plus Serum:
- Stored in a cool, dark place. Be sure to avoid storing your serum near sunlight, or rooms with fluctuating temperatures.
- Tightly cap the serum after each use.
- As a precaution, Vitamin C Plus Serum can be stored in a refrigerator until you are ready to use it.
- Do not leave the remaining essence in the dropper after each use of the product.
* Upon opening, the color of vitamin c plus serum in the dropper may be brown, because there is air in the dropper, and high concentrations of VC are easily oxidized when exposed to air. The serum in the bottle is a yellowish color, it's normal color and does not affect the product effect.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After