Vitamin C Eye Cream Moisturizes Eye Area With Cooling Gel Formula
Vitamin C Eye Cream Moisturizes Eye Area With Cooling Gel Formula | 20g e/0.7 oz.
Neutriherbs Vitamin C Eye Cream with cooling gel formula deeply moisturizes the delicate skin around the eyes while helping brighten and smooth to make the eye area even more radiant. The hydrating hyaluronic acid, niacinamide, and collagen also help to firm skin, improve elasticity and diminish dark circles and puffiness.
- Vitamin C: Restores skin's youthful radiance and corrects uneven skin tone
- Vitamin E: Keeps the skin metabolism, prevents skin aging plays a vital role
- Collagen: Lifts the skin and reduces wrinkles for softer, smoother skin
- Niacinamide: Helps reduce the appearance of skin discoloration
- Help decrease the appearance of dark circles, puffiness, lines, and crow’s feet
- Instantly smoothes and hydrates the under-eye area to refresh the appearance of tired-looking, strained eyes
- Lightweight, layerable formula gently warms upon application to help optimize absorption
- Triple-ball eye roller, acu-massage in 360 degrees dredge the meridians around your eye contour
- Refreshing and cool feel, easier cream essence absorbency
- Ergonomic design, soft touch to your eye contour, relieve the dryness
Vitamin c eye cream is different from face cream in that it tends to be lighter to address thinner skin. Heavier formulas used in face cream could cause clogged pores and milia around the eyes.
Eye creams are designed to be hydrating and absorptive, yet gentle enough for this delicate area, while face creams may be too coarse in their formulation, potentially leading to irritation.
Moreover, unlike face creams or serums, eye creams are formulated to address specific eye-area skin concerns, such as puffiness, undereye bags, and dark circles.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After