Soothing Inflammation Aloe Vera Gel For Cooling Redness
Soothing Inflammation Aloe Vera Gel For Cooling Redness | 200ml ℮ /6.7 fl oz
Neutriherbs Aloe Vera Gel consists of natural aloe vera juice and Vitamin A, C and E, and is great for all skin types. Use with your daily face and body moisturizer for deep, long-lasting hydration. Neutriherbs Aloe Vera Gel can be absorbed quickly without sticky residue. In addition, this Aloe Vera Gel can meet special skincare needs. The immediate cooling sensation helps to alleviate sunburn, redness and other skin irritations.
- Aloe Vera: Deeply moisturizes skin without leaving a heavy or greasy feel.
- Viamin C: Protects the skin from environmental stress with its antioxidant properties.
- Menthyl Lactate: Helps cool a sunburn, and offers mild relief against itching and irritation, meanwhile it leaves behind a refreshing, cooling sensation on skin.
- Calendula Officinalis Flower: Relieves the skin, has anti-inflammation effects, can also nourish your skin.
- Antioxidant-enriched with aloe extract
- Protects, soothes and refreshes the skin
- Ideal for dry and reddened skin
- Use after sunburn or mild burns
- No added fragrance, color or alcohol
- Non–oily formula absorbs quickly for easy application
- Enriched with VA, VC, VE -strengthen antioxidant function calendula and hyaluronic acid -strengthen hydration function, smooth skin fine lines
- Relieve sunburns, Replenishes moisture, Reduce red & irritation and Cools & Soothes skin
- Neutriherbs Aloe Vera Gel is rich in vitamin C, E and beta carotene which gives it its nourishing and anti-aging qualities. It can moisturize the skin and balance water-oil without making it greasy, which makes it great for those with oily skin.
- Our Aloe Vera Gel contains 99% Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract and Vitamin A, which is great for helps to unclog pores and stimulates the production of new skin cells. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory on the oil glands that cause acne. It’s suitable for acne-prone skin types.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After