FAQ-Neutriherbs Eye Gel For Wrinkles and Dark Circles
1. What are your active ingredients of Eye Gel?
ANS: Hyaluronic acid – improves your eye skin hydration and makes it to plump.
Matrixyl 3000 – it lifts your eye skin, making it tight and firm.
Vitamin E – it is primarily to the most superficial layer of your skin and functions to protect the deeper layers of your skin from damage caused by harmful free radicals.
Collagen- Collagen helps your skin maintain its elasticity.
2. What’s the advantage of Eye Gel?
ANS: Neutriherbs Eye Gel specifically formulated to help improve visible signs of aging around the eyes. The exclusive formula contains Hyaluronic Acid, Matrixyl 3000and Vitamin E, antioxidant and powerful anti-aging ingredients to keep your delicate eye area looking young and healthy, visibly reduce fine line, dark circles, and puffiness your eye skin.
3. How does the anti-aging eye gel works?
ANS: Our Eye Gel contains Hyaluronic acid, Matrixyl 3000, Collagen, Q10 and Vitamin E. They will works and fights with the free radical to get and results of anti-aging. By eliminating the visible aging signs and improving your skin hydration levels.
4. Can I use Neutriherbs Eye Gel during pregnant or nursing?
ANS: We don’t suggest you use during these special periods. But you can ask your doctor first.
5. What do I do if I accidentally get some Gel in my eye?
ANS: Wash your hands with soap and water, then rinse your eyes with water.
6. How much should I use at one time?
ANS: One pump is enough at one time.
7. Can sensitive skin use this or not?
ANS: Our products are suitable for all skin types of skin, as they are a natural and gentle formula, so generally can be used. If some people will gel allergic by some plants even like green tea and aloe vera. Then we recommend that you can use the wrist test first, if you feel uncomfortable, stop to use.
8. Does this help with dark circles? Under eye bags?
ANS: Yes, Professional anti-wrinkle eye gel, contains PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-5 and coenzyme Q10, quickly and efficiently to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Our formula also contains Hyaluronic acid, collagen and vitamin E. Those ingredients can prevent sunburn and skin aging. Effectively remove dark circles and bags under the eyes.
9. Should I apply the eye gel first or the retinol moisturizer?
ANS: Yes, we recommend you apply the eye gel first, then the retinol moisturizer.
10. How long can I see the results? Are the results permanent?
ANS: Skin care products should be used at least one month, then you can see the results. For any skin care products, you need to insist on using, then you can keep the results.
11. How does the pump work?
ANS: Push down and cream will dispense, pump gives you the perfect amount of product to apply. It’s an airless bottle, so can also well keeps the product free of germs. You don't have to dip your fingers in the jar.
12. Is this product for daytime or nighttime use? Can an under eye concealed be used on top of the gel or not?
ANS: Used for both day and night, can an under eye concealed after the eye gel
13. What is the difference between eye gel and eye cream?
ANS: Eye Cream based on the cream which texture thicker. The eye cream is more moisturized than eye gel. It is suited for dry skin. Our eye gel is a light texture which easily absorbed by eye skin, non-greasy. It is suited for all skin type.
14. Is there any side effect like grease granular?
ANS: Our formula based on a refreshing gel. Light texture, easily absorbed by eye skin, non-greasy, no grease granular.
15. Is this product oil free?
ANS: It contains glycerin, so it can moisturizing your eyes, but it is not oily.
16. How long can I use for one bottle?
ANS: About half to one month.
17. Can I mix use eyelash serum?
ANS: Yes. You can use eyelash serum after eye gel.
18. Do you have other products recommend use with this product?
ANS: Yes. You can take our PRO series and our serum to use together. Use serum after the eye gel. Then retinol cream.
19. Why there is only half bottle when I open the jar?
ANS: This is the airless jar when we pump the gel out, most of the gel will adhere to the lid and straw, so it will look like only half bottle, but the real capacity is enough.