Neutriherbs Picks For Dark Spots
Neutriherbs Picks For Dry Skin
- Skin type: All skin types, even sensitive skin
- Skin Concerns: Pigmentation, Dark Spots, Uneven Skin Tone, Uneven Texture, Dull Skin
- Highlighted Ingredients: Symwhite 377, Vitamin C, Niacinamide, Portulaca Oleracea
Alcohol-free / Fragrance-free / Dye-free / Paraben-free / Phthalate-Free / Sulfate-Free/ Gluten-free / Non-Comedogenic / No hydroquinone
Dark spots, also known as hyperpigmentation, are areas of skin that appear darker than the surrounding skin due to an excess of melanin, which is the pigment that gives skin its color.
How does uneven skin tone, uneven skin texture, dark spots occur?
- Sun exposure: Prolonged exposure to the sun's harmful UV rays can cause dark spots to appear on the skin.
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy or menopause can cause dark spots to appear on the skin.
- Aging: As we age, our skin loses its elasticity and becomes thinner, making it more prone to developing dark spots.
- Skin injuries or inflammation: Skin injuries or inflammation, such as acne or eczema, can cause dark spots to develop on the affected area.
- Lifestyle factors: Poor diet, lack of sleep, stress, and smoking can contribute to uneven skin tone and texture.
*To improve uneven skin tone and texture, it's important to maintain a healthy lifestyle, protect your skin from sun damage, and use skincare products that are appropriate for your skin type. Consult a dermatologist for personalized advice and treatment options.Suggested Usage
STEP 1: PURIFY
Begin with wet hands and face. Pour appropriate lighten skin cleanser into hands and rub them together to create a creamy foam. Gently massage onto the face for 15 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Rinse.
STEP 2: HYDRATE FACE
Take out the vitamin c sheet mask, unfold it, and apply it to the face. Leave the mask sheet for 20-30 minutes. Remove and massage the remaining essence into your skin.
STEP 3: NOURISH
Take two droppers of the lighten skin serum into your hand, put your palms together, and press gently into the skin on your face and neck.
STEP 4: MOISTURE
Take an appropriate amount of lighten skin cream on your finger. Apply and spread the hyaluronic acid cream over the face. Gently massage into your skin using upward, circular motions until fully absorbed.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?