Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream For Dark Skin
Neutriherbs® Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream For Dark Skin for Dark Skin provides a multi-faceted approach to lightening skin and to the prevention of dark spots and dull skin, and achieves results quick. It supports the process of natural surface cell turnover and visibly reduces dullness & dark spots. It improves the look of your skin’s tone, texture, and fine lines for lighter, more even-looking skin.The fast result of brightness and whitening within 14 days.
The fast result of brightness and lightening within 14 days.
Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream Benefits:
Diminishes dark spots
Smoothens skin texture
- Brings a fast result of lightness and whitening within 2 weeks.
- Symwhite 377 (Phenylethyl Resorcinol): a new whitening agent that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity. It is also one of the best tyrosinase inhibitors.
- Ceramide: Rebuild and restore the protective barrier of the skin to retain moisture, improve visible signs of aging, and block environmental damage.
- Vitamin C: protects against free radical damage, and evens skin tone. (Protect skin from damaging free radicals originating from UV exposure.)
- Glabridin: It is a potent inhibitor of tyrosinase, it regulates melanin synthesis, having powerful depigmenting and brightening effects while fading hyperpigmentation or even skin tone.
The texture of Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream is featherlight to the touch while still being rich in potency. The Lighten Skin Cream melts instantly into the skin, bringing immediate radiance and glow. The skin is left ultra-smooth, perfectly glowing to reflect light.
How To Use
1. Clean the face, apply a small amount of the Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream onto face and neck.
2. Gently massage in upward, circular motions, until the Skin Lightening And Brightening Cream is completely absorbed.
3. Avoid direct contact with eyes.
*Because we have added titanium dioxide, we recommend using it only during the day and still remember to protect yourself from the sun.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW