Neutriherbs® Pro-Retinol Cream For Wrinkles And Acne Marks
PRO Retinol Cream For Wrinkles And Acne Marks | 50ml ℮ / 1.7 Fl. Oz.
Neutriherbs Retinol Cream delivers the highest concentration of Retinol (Vitamin A) deep into the skin’s surface quickly and effectively. The retinol cream helps to diminish fine lines, and wrinkles, and minimize premature aging due to sun exposure. The Retinol cream also supports natural collagen production and faster cell turnover which leaves your skin visibly smoother and younger-looking.
- RETINOL: Adjusts the metabolism of epidermis and cuticle, smoothes fine lines, and anti-acne.
- HYALURONIC ACID: Increases moisture, firmness, and elasticity of the skin.
- VITAMIN E: Protects skin from free radicals and signs of premature aging.
- APPLE: Increase skin elasticity, and reduce wrinkles and fine lines.
- Maximum strength Retinol formula delivers lifting, brightening, and rejuvenating benefits to the skin while helping combat the five visible signs of aging: wrinkles, fine lines, uneven skin tone, rough texture, and loss of firmness.
- Boosting the production of elastin and natural collagen which helps to get rid of wrinkles, fine lines, and dark spots, and refine acne-prone skin.
- Our Retinol cream is enriched with hyaluronic acid, which binds and retains water in the lower layers of the dermis, keeping it firm and flexible, and minimizing wrinkles around the mouth and under the eyes.
- It works quickly and effectively to smooth the look of fine lines and instantly plump with moisture-rich replenishers. Skin is left looking visibly smoother and younger in just on the week.
- Environ products, have safe and highly effective levels of vitamin a and antioxidants, to help undo the appearance of damage!
- Delivers the apple extract and the highest concentration of pro-retinol (Vitamin A) and the fastest retinol currently available, deep into the skin’s surface.
The retinol cream can be used both morning and night. If you use it in the morning, SPF/Sunscreen is recommended after application as exposure to the sun may increase sensitivity.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?