PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Neutriherbs Best Self Tanning Mousse With Natural-Looking | 180ml/6.08 fl oz
Neutriherbs gradual tan mousse has no dyes, and won’t stain clothing or sheets. Coconut Oil, Aloe Vera and Jojoba Oil can infuse skin with moisture, enhancing the skin’s shine, elasticity, and youthful glow.
- Dihydroxyacetone (DHA): binds the amino terminal of epidermal proteins, giving the skin an orange-brown color 4-10 hours after application.
- Coconut Oil: Effectively moisturizes skin, improving rough skin texture and protecting skin from dryness and regulates the secretion of the sebaceous gland to keep the skin soft and supple.
- Aloe Vera：Soothes and moisturizes skin while preventing trans-epidermal water loss.
- Vitamin E: An antioxidant that helps to neutralize harmful free radicals and stops the oxidation of sebum (oil) due to its antioxidant effect. It also helps the skin to retain moisture and also helps to protect the skin barrier.
- Jojoba oil: Like other oils, is an excellent emollient that softens and smoothes the skin. It also helps protect the skin barrier, reducing transcutaneous water loss and locking in any moisture.
Function of Tan Mousse
- Golden Tan: Getting a beautiful medium golden tan without any damage from sun exposure.
- Fast-drying: A lightweight fast-drying and easy-to-apply mousse that won’t stain clothing or sheets.
- Long-Lasting: Rinse off after 4-8 hours for a natural golden tan that lasts for about 5-7 days.
- Streak-Free: Streak-free Formula that won’t leave you orange.
What's Different From Self Tanner?
- Easy to apply
- Lightweight and quick drying without streaks
- Large volume more suitable for body
- More suitable for oily - normal skin type
- Need to moisturize well afterwards for longer lasting tanning effect
- Recommend leaving the the tan on for 6 hours before taking a shower for the deepest, darkest tan.
- Recommend avoiding swimming for 4 - 8 hours after applying your tan to allow it to develop fully on your skin. Once your tan has developed you can swim, however chlorinated pools may result in your tan fading a little more quickly.
- Self tanning is a much safer alternative to spending time in the sun or in tanning beds. Exposure to UVA and UVB radiation can cause premature aging, including age spots, fine lines, wrinkles, frechkles and more. With enough time it can leave your skin looking tough and leathery. No way around it--self tanning is the best and safer way to go.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
How or When to Use it?
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW