Soothing And Calming Sheet Masks Set For Acne And Sensitive Skin
Centella Asiatica & Tea Tree Soothing And Calming Sheet Masks For Acne | 4pcs*28ml e/ 0.94fl. oz.
- Neutriherbs Centella Asiatica face masks for sensitive skin is formulated with Centella Asiatica Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Panthenol. The calming formula reduces skin irritation by repairing the skin’s barrier function. It helps decrease any redness and inflammation, and relieves itchy skin. Centella Asiatica also supports skin renewal, making the mask both revitalizing and protective. It is especially beneficial for soothing and treating irritation while enhancing the skin’s overall quality and appearance.
Neutriherbs Tea Tree sheet masks for oily & acne-prone skin is formulated with Tea Tree oil, Witch Hazel, Hyaluronic Acid and Allantoin. Tea Tree Oil, an anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial natural ingredient that is super effective for not only clearing blemishes, but also doing it so gently and mildly. This mask helps to control sebum secretion as well as soothe dry and irritated skin. It can keep the skin clear and prevent clogging of pores.
- Centella Asiatica: Improves moisture-retention in the skin, and soothe skin.
- Panthenol: Binds to and holds water in the skin, moisturizing.
- Tea Tree: Has astringent, antioxidant, soothing and purifying effects.
- Witch Hazel: Helps to combat excess oil while sealing in moisture leaving skin balanced.
- Hydrating concentrated serum sheet
- Perfect fit and adherence
How to use
- Cleanse and dry the face.
- Take out the mask sheet, then unfold it and apply it to the face.
- Leave the mask sheet for 20-30 minutes.
- Remove and massage the remaining essence into your skin.
What products are included in this kit?
Centella Asiatica face masks for sensitive skin *1 | 4pcs*28ml
Tea Tree sheet masks for oily & acne-prone skin *1 | 4pcs*28ml
- For external use only.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- If product gets into eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Not to be used for children under 3 years of age.
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW