Neutriherbs Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion For Beach Glow
Indoor Tanning Bed Lotion For Beach Glow | 85g
Neutriherbs indoor tanning bed lotion gives your face that beach glow without the need to leave your home. Our vegan, cruelty-free, and natural formula lets you build your tan one layer at a time to get your ideal level of bronze without any of those nasty streaks, blotches, or dark spots. Meanwhile, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera will infuse your skin with moisture, strengthen the skin barrier, enhancing shine, elasticity, and youthful glow to the skin.
AQUA, DIHYDROXYACETONE, GLYCERIN, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E), ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) FRUIT EXTRACT, ADONIS AMURENSIS EXTRACT, AESCULUS HIPPOCASTANUM (HORSE CHESTNUT) EXTRACT, XANTHAN GUM, ALOE BARBADENSIS (ALOE VERA) LEAF EXTRACT, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, DISODIUM EDTA, TRIETHANOLAMINE, AROMA.
Horse Chestnut Extract
Step 1 : For an even, streak-free tan, ensure that your skin is clean, exfoliated, and dry prior to application.
Step 2 : Apply tanning lotion evenly onto face in a circular motion. Wash hands thoroughly after use.
Step 3 : Use daily to achieve a year-round golden tan.
TIME UNTIL RESULTS
You’ll see results of your own tan within 4-8 hours.
This product does not contain sunscreen and does not protect against sunburn. Repeated exposure to unprotected skin while tanning may increase the risk of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects to the skin even if you do not receive sunburn.
STORE BELOW 95°F / 35°C.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of children’s sight and reach.
- Carry out a patch test 24 hours prior to use.
- Do not apply to damaged or inflamed skin.
- If irritation, redness, or itchiness occurs, discontinue use.
- If swallowed, get medical attention or contact a Poison Control Centre right away. Keep away from eyes.
- If material accidentally enters the eye, rinse well with plenty of clean water.
- Seek medical attention if irritation persists.
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW