PARABEN FREE | ALCOHOL FREE | CRUELTY FREE
🎁 Free Gift With Every Purchase
Best Face Wash For Lightening Skin | 120ml e/ 4fl.oz.
Neutriherbs Lighten Skin Cleanser cleanses away dirt, oil, grime, and other impurities while helping to visibly lighten and illuminate the skin’s surface. Symwhite 377, Niacinamide, and Yeast Extract all help to exfoliate dull skin surfaces to reveal a lighter and smoother complexion.
Skin Lightening & Whitening Cleanser Benefits:
- Gently removes face & eye makeup, dirt, and impurities, while also maintaining the skin's natural protective barrier.
- Helps to reveal soft, smooth, and radiant skin, while visibly lightening and refining the skin.
- Helps skin retain essential moistures while cleansing.
- Rich and exquisite foam that is easy to wash, non-dry, & non-tight
- Skin clarity will be enhanced and it will look brighter and smoother. Skin will be more radiant and even-toned.
- Acts as a lightening foaming cream cleanser for dark spots.
White Cream with pleasant scent
Who this product for:
All skin types, especially those experiencing dull and uneven skin texture.
- Symwhite 377 (Phenylethyl Resorcinol): A new whitening agent that has been found to have the ability to inhibit tyrosinase activity. It is also one of the best tyrosinase inhibitors.
- Niacinamide: Prevent the transfer of pigment within the skin, which can help reduce appearance of brown spots and reduce the immunosuppressive effects of UV rays from the sun.
- Yeast Extract: has a calming effect that can help soothe and alleviate problematic skin, while allows skin to retain moisture.
- Portulace Oleracea Extract: it is a potent antioxidants that can work to address numerous skin concerns, including calm irritated skin, and hydrate, and it has strong anti-aging properties.
Returns within 30 days receive a full refund. Learn More
Ship anywhere, rates available at checkout. Learn More
Email us anytime firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Use Skin Needs, Nothing It Doesn't
Gentle Formulas & Effective Ingredients
What’s Good For?
How or When to Use?
Before and After
BECOME OUR DISTRIBUTOR NOW